Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9: Moment

Day 9 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge is a moment in your day.

My day starts every day at roughly 5am.  Yes, even weekends because Eloise hasn't learned what weekend means yet.  From 5am until I go to bed, there are tons of moments that make an impact on each day.  As soon as I get home, I put Eloise on the floor by her toys while I rush to unpack her bag & my bag and start getting dinner ready for all of us.  What happens next is probably one of my favorite moments of the day - Eloise makes her way across the living room to kitchen while laughing and panting with excitement because she has just seen me.  I was able to capture this moment today...


This moment is one of my favorites of every day because it reminds me that no matter what...
I'm still her favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment