Saturday, May 4, 2013

Day 4: Favorite Quote

Day 4 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge asks what is your favorite quote and why do you love it.  As I'm sure many bloggers would say, there are a ton of great quotes to out there and we all have more than one that we love.  I actually have a journal that I have jotted down favorite quotes in from time to time.  I looked through all of these and came up with this one:

Is there something you are waiting for, something you are trusting God to do, to perform, to fulfill, and He hasn't done it yet? You are probably waiting longer than you thought you would have to wait. But that doesn't mean God's provision is canceled, it just means His promise is delayed.  Our timetable is different from His, and on occasion He will say, "Wait." I repeat, the delay doesn't mean He has canceled it, it simply means He's building our character through the process of waiting. 

I waited patiently for the LORD; and He inclined to me and heard my cry. Psalm 40:1

One of my dearest friends Anita sent me this devotion while my husband and I were at a difficult point in our infertility journey.  It gave me peace of mind then and still does.  

No comments:

Post a Comment