Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6: What do you do?

Day 6 of Blog Every Day in May Challenge - If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

Everything.  No, seriously.  

I'm super mom.

I'm super wife.

I'm the boss.

I'm a social worker. 

I'm your BFF. 

I'm the photographer.

I'm the gift buyer.  

I'm the planner. 

I'm the crafter. 

I'm a blogger. 

See?  Everything.  Some days I feel like I can only "do" one of these but let's be real, I try to do it all!  The first thing that I identified as what I do was being super mom because that is the driving force in my life.  From the moment Eloise was born, everything changed about what I do and how I do things.  She influences every decision I make and keeps everything in perspective.  So, yes...while I do blog...make crafts...plan everything...buy the perfect gifts...photograph every moment possible...nurture friendships...social work...supervise & manage a program...and love on my husband.  What really matters is what I do for my baby girl: love, worry, think, play, encourage, clap, dream, wish, nurse, rock, kiss, sing, tickle, cook, puree', photograph, write, and promise.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment