Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Day 15: Day in the life

Day 15 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge: A Day in the Life


  • Alarm goes off at 5am. Big decisions immediately - hit the snooze button? nurse the baby? take a shower?
  • Out the door 630-645
  • Swing thru Dunkin Donuts for a Bacon Wake Up Wrap
  • Drop off Eloise at daycare 715-730
  • Walk over to my office and start my day as the Coordinator for Addiction Treatment Program (ATP) and Social Work Clinical Manager for Substance Abuse
  • Pump 3 times throughout the day
  • Pick up Eloise from daycare at 4pm
  • Get home around 445 - unpack bags, bottles & everything else
  • Get dinner ready for Eloise while entertaining her and keeping Piper distracted from the food & toys
  • After dinner, I'll take Eloise out on her swing set or play with her inside.
  • 630-645 - time for bath, books, nurse & bed
  • After Eloise is asleep, it's time to clean up the dishes/bottles, make some baby food if needed, and pack her bag for the next day
  • Until bedtime for me, I'll watch TV & blog
Day in life in Photos:
 6am - time to nurse the baby!
Nursey
 Driving to work
Eloise is a great co-pilot

Welcome to Hines VA Hospital!
 Let's start the day
A permanent fixture in my office - breast pump
My office
 
Best part of the work day - walking to daycare with my BFF to get our girls.

Let's go home Mom!
 Dinner time

 Piper needs a treat but I have my hands full.  Please help yourself
Chow time!
Swing Set fun with Aunt Anita tonight
Day is done & so is this blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment