Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 13: So Sorry

Day 13 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge: Issue a public apology.  This can be as funny or as serious or as creative as you want it to be.
To whom it may concern:

I'm so sorry that...
  1. Yes, my hair is naturally curly.
  2. I try not to wear the same outfit twice in the same month or even two. 
  3. I'm super freakin' creative.
  4. My camera is better than yours. 
  5. I'm still nursing my 8.5 month old.
  6. I make all my own baby food.
  7. I don't like to talk to the phone except for when I'm driving home.
  8. I use "..." way too much.
  9. I'm allergic to oranges.
  10. I married a Catholic but I still have to consciously think about making the sign of the cross the right way. 
  11. I don't like to share chips.
  12. I own too many scarves for one person.
  13. I get jealous very easily.
  14. I love to gossip. 
  15. I love Taco Bell.
  16. I know most of Top 40 songs on the radio.
  17. I don't go to church regularly.
  18. I have 2 blogs. 
  19. I cook dinner most nights.
  20. I love Little Caesars Hot & Ready Deep Dish Pepperoni Pizza
So sorry... but not really ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment