Friday, May 17, 2013

Day 17: These photographs

Day 17 of the Blog Every Day in May: Favorite photo of yourself and why



Shocker - I couldn't pick just one photo!  However, I did pick some of my favorite photos from milestone moments with Brad.

My favorite photo from our wedding
Our announcement that we were expecting
37 Weeks Pregnant
Brad captured this moment for me after being in labor for 19 hours
Our 1st family photo with baby girl that was 8 hours old

None of those photos would have been possible if this photo below had not happened.  This is Brad & I with Doug & Jodi, who set us up, on the weekend that we met.  A friend of theirs took this photo and emailed it to Jodi exactly 2 years ago today (no joke - I still have the email) with this note:

I remember watching a show about Steve Irwin, the Crocodile Hunter, and they interviewed his wife and she showed the camera a photograph of the day she met her future husband and she said, "Not a lot of people have documentation like this."  I'm pretty sure this is from the day Brad and Mandy met.  Maybe they might appreciate it.


To answer you question Mike - we do appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment