Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 19: Bloggy Love

Day 19 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.


1. Hollywood Housewife
I came across this blog from one of my favorite authors, Shauna Niequist.  The "Hollywood Housewife" is Shauna's best friend.  I love her style, her candor, and her outlook on life.  
I came across this blog when I was pregnant and it is where I got the idea to do the weekly chalkboard photos throughout my pregnancy. The blog is great for all things baby/mommy and decorating/party planning. 
I think I stumbled across this blog when I was pregnant.  I love this fellow mom's photos and her sense of humor.  
I can't even remember how I stumbled upon this blog but it is great.  I get tons of inspiration when it comes to DIY projects and decorating.  
I've gushed about this blog numerous times during this Challenge - it's great! 


1 comment: