Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 27: Dear Reader

Day 27 of Blog Every Day in May Challenge: A letter to your readers


Dear Reader, 

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read! Sometimes I really wonder if anyone is actually reading my posts.  It's hard to believe that when I first started this blog that I kept it a secret and only shared it with a few people.  Now, I check the stats of each post from time to time and it brings a smile to my face when I see the number of views going up.  Every "like" on Facebook or comment makes my day.   Also,  I appreciate that all of you humored me and applauded the creation of ANOTHER blog for Eloise.  This Challenge has truly been just that...a challenge.  It's been great to push myself with each topic - sometimes even outside of my comfort zone.  I feel a sense of loyalty to you to get my posts up and make them as interesting as possible.Thank you for your patience when there are long lapses in time between posts.  Thank you for your support and interest in my life.  Keep reading.  


Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment