Friday, October 21, 2011

Whatcha readin?


I get a lot of questions from various people in my life about good books that I have read.  I really love historical fiction and memoir-esque novels.  I would definitely do a google/amazon search on these books before you buy in case one is not quite your cup of tea.  Here is a list of some of books,  in no particular order, that my book club has read over the last few years and a few personal favorites.


The Help - Katheryn Stockett
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
Sarah's Key - Tatiana de Rosnay
Those Who Save Us - Jenna Blum
The Hunger Games Series (3) - Suzanne Collins
Bittersweet - Shauna Niequist 
Cold Tangerines - Shauna Niequist 
The Girl with Dragon Tattoo Series (3) - Stieg Larson
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society  - Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
Twilight Saga - Stephenie Meyer
The Language of Flowers - Vanessa Diffenbaugh
A Place of Yes - Bethenny Frankel
Bossy Pants - Tina Fey


No comments:

Post a Comment