Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy 1 year Blogiversary!

Happy 1 year Blogiversary to Sew Snappy!

I started this blog as a way to display some of my photos and craft projects and while it still serves that purpose, it has developed into so much more.  It had been a great outlet to talk books, important events in my life, and at times an outlet for some of my most random thoughts.  Because of the great feedback that I have received along with some encouragement from a few dear friends, I have been inspired to take Sew Snappy to the next level.  With Brad's help, Sew Snappy won't just be a blog anymore, but a real business.  Sew Snappy Productions for all things photography and homemade crafts is expanding!  Stay tuned for more information about my new website, services, and products.  I'm super excited for the opportunities ahead. 

Thank you to all my loyal readers and supporters! Without you, there really wouldn't be a point to all of this. I started pinning up all the thank you notes I have gotten recently as a reminder to myself of why I keep myself so busy with photo shoots and craft projects.  I love every second of it!  I hope you all keep coming back for more.




1 comment: