Tuesday, October 4, 2011

We've moved to the country!

This past weekend, I did a family photo shoot for the Vedra Family.  They recently moved out to the "country" in Bloomington to a gorgeous home with more land.  Their new backyard was the perfect backdrop for our photo shoot.  






"We've moved to the country"



Jodi & Doug are dear friends of ours as they are the ones who set me and Brad up.  Jodi refers to her two beautiful boys as her Angel Babies and they are just that.  Vincent & Landon are an absolute delight to be around and kept me laughing all weekend.  I don't know what was more entertaining, Vincent telling me stories about his new adventures in Kindergarten or Landon sporting his Green Bay Packer helmet and playing catch with himself.  At the end of the day, you pray for kids just like the Vedra boys and parenting skills just like Jodi & Doug.    

1 comment: