Monday, October 10, 2011

Super-sized photo shoot with the Archers

This past Sunday, I did a family photo shoot for my dear friend Nicole - a super-sized photo shoot as a matter of fact.  Grace was a true professional and rocked her Christmas Dress, Halloween costume, a Fall casual look, a pink Tutu, and a fabulously all that is pink outfit!  Thanks to Mama Nicole & Daddy Dave for keeping Grace happy and smiling all afternoon.  It put a smile on my face every time I heard Nicole say, "Oh big girl, it's ok."  Grace has become such a smiley baby that fits into clothes her right size with no problem.  She has come a long way since my first photo shoot with her in the NICU of Northwestern at just over 4 lbs.  Grace came 7 weeks early and redefined what friendship meant to me, Nicole, and Sarah. Grace will always have a special place in my heart just like her Mama!  I look forward to many years of photo shoots!  Here are a few favorites...














2 comments:

  1. these are really great, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and love you!! Thank you so much for being an amazing friend, I can't think of anyone better to share this journey with.

    ReplyDelete