Saturday, August 18, 2012

Week 38 Wrap Up




How far along? 38 weeks.  Baby Girl is as long as a leek and weighs ~7 lbs. 
Total weight gain:  35 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Stretch marks? Yes.
Sleep: Not the type of good sleep normal people have. 
Best moment this week:  A sweet little hug/snuggle that I got from my youngest niece Reese.  Made me yearn for my baby girl to come even more.  
Miss Anything? No. 
Movement: Yes.
Food cravings: Iced Coffee.  Note: I hate coffee so this is extra weird. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nothing Imminent - 1cm dilated, 85% effaced. 
Symptoms: Heartburn, aches & pains
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. 
Looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment