Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 37 Wrap Up




How far along? 37 Weeks.  Baby Girl as a long as a stalk of swiss chard. 
Total weight gain: 34-35 lbs.
Maternity clothes?  Yes. 
Stretch marks? It's looking rough these days. 
Sleep:  As if...
Best moment this week: Completing all my paperwork for my maternity leave.  One less thing to worry about it. 
Miss Anything? Not really...
Movement:  Yes.
Food cravings: I had 2 dreams where I was drinking iced coffee and couldn't stop thinking about it all week.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No
Gender:  Girl
Labor Signs: 1cm dilated, 85% effaced
Symptoms: Nausea, Braxton Hicks, Swelling, Pelvic Pain, Back Pain....
Belly Button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Honestly, Tired. 
Looking forward to:  Getting my car detailed & Brad installing the car seat.  I'm thinking it will "will" the baby to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment