Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time keeps on ticking...



"Our most precious commodity is time - to waste, to give, to save, to share.  Reminding myself to spend it with intention this season." 
- Shauna Niequist

Shauna tweeted this about 2 weeks ago and it really struck a cord with me.  The funny thing is that I couldn't find the time to actually write a post about it.  Hmm.   This is a mantra that I probably could be more mindful about at times.  I like to pride myself on coming from "a place of yes" all the time but that can translate into me spending my time in ways that don't really keep this concept at the core.  I guess it really is true that sometimes coming from "a place of yes" means saying no.  Going forward, I will be more mindful of my time and as Shauna said, spend it with intention.  

How do you spend your time?
Will you spend it with intention?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, living each day being intentional and truly present is my goal as well! We can hold each other accountable!

    ReplyDelete