Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sew Useful Tips for Wrapping

When it comes to making crafts, I try to buy just enough materials so I don't have tons of scraps that I always intend to use but never really do.  After making my custom Christmas Card holder a few weeks ago, I did had some leftover ribbon that I was determined to use.  I decided to use the Christmas ribbon as a theme for my wrapping this year.  I bought some simple red & green wrapping paper and used the leftover the ribbon to jazz it up.  Don't these presents look cute with that ribbon in the middle?


I try to use the same mind set when ordering photos.  It may be more Brad than me saying - only buy prints of the photos that are absolutely needed.  I made some photo collages this season so it was inevitable that I would have a few leftover photos.  I didn't want anything to go to waste so I decided that I could use them as the gift tags for some of my gifts.  Not only will the recipients get the gift that is wrapped but they also will get a great photo of themselves!


I hope you find these tips Sew Useful when wrapping gifts for the next celebration or holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment