Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week 26 Wrap Up



How far along?  26 weeks.  Baby is as big as a Hothouse English Cucumber
Total weight gain: 21-22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.  Currently narrowing down my decisions for my shower dresses
Stretch marks? Sure, why not.
Sleep: Challenging. I did attempt sleep for 12 hours straight last Friday.  I'm pretty sure that I got about 8 hours in there somewhere. 
Best moment this week: Prenatal Massage.....aaaaahhhhh
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Yes - tons!
Food cravings: Nothing crazy this week, just the same stuff as always.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks action late in the week
Symptoms: Nothing too crazy
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Warmer weather so I can rock my cute summer maternity gear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment