Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 23 Wrap Up




How far along? 23 weeks.  Baby is as big as an ear of corn.
Total weight gain: 14 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. 
Stretch marks?  Barf. 
Sleep:  Lots of potty break interruptions
Best moment this week: Baby Girl Thakur was born!  Sasha Rae Thakur was born 4/27 at 7:59pm, 8lbs 8oz. 
Miss Anything? I was super jealous of Sarah that she got to eat lunch meat after having Sasha. Oh lunch meat, how I miss you. 
Movement: Yes. I can even see my stomach twitch & move at times. 
Food cravings:  No but I do eat peanut butter in some way at least once a day. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  No.
Gender: Girl.
Labor Signs:  No. 
Symptoms: Clumsiness!
Belly Button in or out?  In. 
Wedding rings on or off?  On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. 
Looking forward to: Mother's Day.  First time in a long time that I won't get that pit in my stomach that I'm not a mom or even close to it.  This mother's day is going to be very special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment