Sunday, September 18, 2011

4 years & counting

Brad & I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary on 9/15/11.  
It is always fun to relive how amazing our wedding day was by looking through the pictures...











  

We have tumbled & kissed our way through each of the four seasons.  
And sitting atop from where we started...may we never stop rolling.  
The best is yet to come...


As amazing as the day was, I'm even more amazed at how much more I love Brad today than I did when I said, "I Do" on 9/15/07.  Our priest always told us to not to just plan a wedding, but plan for a marriage.  Our wedding was one day, a great day, but our marriage has been so much more.  We have changed and grown as individuals but more importantly as a couple.  I'm proud to say that Brad and I planned a great wedding but I've realized over time that we planned for an even better marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictures! Beautiful bride! Miss Fr. Sonny. He baptized George!

    ReplyDelete