Monday, August 8, 2011

Relax & Smile

One of my dearest friends, Kristin, is expecting Baby Boy #2 and is due at the end of the September. I did a Maternity photo shoot for her this past weekend and it was great! Your friendship goes to a whole other level when you are inches away from their growing baby bump telling them to relax and smile. It was hard for me to pick the photos for this post because Kristin looked beautiful in every shot...












Kristin and I are like 2 peas in a pod and understand each other on a level that not many people do. Not many people appreciate lists and organization like we do! Who knew that my one time co-worker with the curly hair would evolve to be such a rock, a cheerleader, and teacher in my life? You keep it real, validate my crazy, and help me to see the hard lessons in life. I believe that it is always a special moment when one of your friends tell you that they are pregnant. I will forever cherish the moment that Kristin told me she was pregnant with this sweet little boy. I'm so thankful to have you & your boys in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful pictures, kind words and for always being the same kind of friend to me!

    ReplyDelete