Monday, August 1, 2011

5 things

5 things I'm obsessed with right now...in no particular order

1. Twitter
I'm all about Twitter because of how informative it is. When I don't have time to read the news, it is my go to because inevitably someone is tweeting about what is going on in the world. But seriously, I love Twitter for being able to follow my favorite celebrities.

2. Words with Friends
I've always loved crosswords & scrabble so this game is right up my alley. I downloaded the app a few weeks ago and I've been hooked ever since. If you have Words with Friends, why aren't we playing a game right now? akalins is my screenname - let's do this.

3. My Nook
I got a Nook for my birthday this year. I had a slow start at first with it but now I'm a master. I love that I can bring it with me everywhere. I hate having nothing to do so this fits my personality perfect.

4. Guess Silver Sandals.
I know that is uber shallow to be obsessed with something so materialistic but I can't help it - they are so cute. I'll admit that I have planned entire outfits around these sandals. I took a picture of them last week as the picture of the day just to prove my obsession.

5. Blogs!
I'm forever on the quest for another great blog on life, photography, or just the awesome ramblings of another woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment