Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Dress a Day Inspired

Last year I came across an awesome blog, New Dress A Day, and I was completely inspired by the author's creativity. I have revamped some pieces in my closet and made some treasures myself. Here is my favorite attempt....

Simple dress from Daisy Fuentes for Kohl's that I got on crazy clearance last Fall. The built in "belt" was supposed to tie in the back but it looked ridiculous that way. I cut the front of the "belt" off, leaving just the ties. I planned to tie them in the front for a more flattering look.

Ann Taylor Loft necklace from last Fall. Very trendy style last year with the fabric necklace that ties around your neck. Not so trendy anymore but I loved the design.


Snip, Snip...Glue, Glue...Voila - New Dress!



No comments:

Post a Comment