Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kalins Fall Family Photos

Last Sunday morning when there was still a chill in the air, I met up with my brother-in-law, sister-in-law, and 3 nieces (ages 4.5, 2.5, and 8.5 months) for their annual photo shoot.  Everyone was dressed and coordinated perfectly - nice job Dina!  I couldn't wait to get home to go thru the photos because I knew I was able to get some great shots of this family of 5 and some cute individual shots of the girls that captured their different personalities.  
 
Fun little Reesie Roo.  
I wish I had audio for this photo because she was singing "A Whole New World" from Aladdin
Big sister Alex.  A model in the making. 
 Little Q - Quinnley

 Best Family Photo EVER
This was one of the last photos of the day and as I put up my camera - this just happened!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful pictures Mandy. You are extremely dedicated and patient, and know how to create some fun moments with your high energy, spirited nieces (Alex who tries to be manager of the photo session, Reesie Roo who likes to pout and scowl for pictures, and poor little Quinnley who needed a nap so bad!) I was quite amazed at how it all turned out. You are so creative and had so many wonderful ideas. And yes, the last picture is the best because that wraps up our day to day life. (Someone is always pouting or crying at our house!)

    ReplyDelete