Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday


5 on Friday is back from a few week hiatus.  Between my real job and weekend photo shoots, I've been busy! 

{one}  
St. James Farm
On Columbus Day, I ventured out to St. James Farm with my mom and Eloise to check it out.  It is such a gorgeous space!  I'm excited to have another great photo spot for outdoor photoshoots.  Can't you just picture a family or a couple in the middle of these trees! 
 

{two} 
Breakfast cookies.
I'm obsessed with these "cookies" and have been making various versions of them the past few weeks.  I've seen this recipe everywhere so I don't know who to give credit to but it is super easy!

  • 2-3 ripe Bananas mashed
  • 1 cup Quick Oats
  • Handful of Chocolate chips
  • Handful of walnut piece
Place tablespoon-size scoops of mixture on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes.  Other combinations: chocolate chips, walnuts & dried cranberries

{three} 
Gallery Wall update
Oh yeah...I need pictures in there too. 

{four}
Family Halloween Costume
Eloise is going to be a Bumble bee for Halloween & I'm going to be a Bee Keeper.  Gotta love a family costume!

{five} 
Top Secret Pregnancy announcement & gender reveal photo shoot
On Saturday morning, I'm doing this awesome and exciting photo shoot!  I'm literally one of the few people who know the gender of this couple's baby.  I made some custom props for the photo shoot too.  I have a bunch of fun ideas to incorporate into this photo shoot and I can't wait!  Stay tuned for the big reveal!









No comments:

Post a Comment