Saturday, March 3, 2012

MARCHing through the month

Somehow March is always a busy month for me.  Whether I'm celebrating the many birthdays of friends that fall in March or just juggling weekend plans, it is a jam packed month.  

Birthday-palooza
When it comes to birthdays, March is the winner for the most!  Tichiya, Nissa, Kristin, Becky, Jodi, and Grace will all be blowing out birthday candles this month. We've got everything from 30th birthday celebrations to 1st birthdays!

Babies on the brain
March is going to be a big month of baby celebrations for my dear friend Sarah.  I will be attending her 2 baby showers and doing a maternity photo shoot with her & husband Jay.  I've been working on various crafty baby gifts for the baby that I can't wait to show off.  There are no words to describe how much I'm looking forward to showering her with lots of love and good baby juju this month and the little time left before Baby Girl Thakur arrives.  

Say, Cheese!
I have 3 photos shoots on the horizon this month as well.  Like I mentioned, Sarah's maternity photo shoot is first up.  I'm thrilled to be doing a 1st birthday photo shoot for Grace as well.  Hard to believe that 1 year has gone by.  I can't wait to capture some smiles with this sweet baby girl.  Toward the end of the month, I will be doing a birthday invitation photo shoot for my nieces.  Reese is turning 1 & Alex will be turning 3 this April.  We are doing a fun Minnie Mouse themed photo shoot for the girls' combined birthday party.  My nieces never disappoint when it comes to the cuteness, so my sister-in-law Dina will have her work cut out for her when it comes to selecting which photos to use.  

Night at the movies
One of the most anticipated events of March (for me) is the premier of The Hunger Games movie.  I've already got my tickets and I can't wait to see one of the fave book series come to life on the big screen.  If you haven't read the book, there is still time!  The book is so good that you will finish it in a few days.

Keep checking back at Sew Snappy for updates and photos of all of these March Happenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment