Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dear Santa

It is better to give than to receive...

I'm sure that someone profound or even famous said that and I wholeheartedly agree.  I absolutely love to be the giver of gifts as opposed to the receiver.  I actually get anxious when people start asking about what I would like for my birthday and especially Christmas.  So, I'm channeling the 8 year old version of myself that used to make Christmas lists and writing down my ultimate wish list. 

1. Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 in theaters NOW as opposed to a year from now. 

2.  Every awesome photo shoot prop that I think I can think of and convince myself that I need

3. An awesome logo for Sew Snappy Productions

4. A limitless gift card for one or all of the following stores: 
         Banana Republic, JoAnn Fabrics, Home Goods, Hobby Lobby, and Target (duh!)

5. My very own Baby.  I just figured it would be easier and faster to ask Santa.  I mean the man gets stuff done, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment