Monday, June 20, 2011

Who's your Daddy?

When I was growing up, I was 100% a Daddy's girl. I wanted to be just like my Dad. I wanted so badly to play softball as good as he did and even dance as good as he did. I have so many special memories with my Dad growing up and I'm really lucky to be able to continue to make more memories all the time. Normally parents say how proud they are of their kids. I'm really proud of who my Dad is. He is such a great example of the what it means to do the right thing regardless of the consequences. My Dad has taught me about service, compassion, patience, unconditional love, and the importance of family. I love you Dad!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came across a fun Father's Day gift idea a few months ago and held on to it to make these special shadow boxes for some of the Dads in my life. The theme of the Shadow Boxes are the "Family - the tie that binds." I bought a handful of ties for each of the boxes and used them as the background. I'm realizing that photography is my gift that keeps on giving.

For my Dad

For my brother-in-law Bob

For my Father-in-law Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment