Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blockhead


NKOTBSB = New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys
As many of you, Laura and I are HUGE NKOTB fans. This Summer New Kids & the Backstreet Boys are doing a joint tour and we wouldn't miss it for the world. Of course, we had fabulous seats and rocked our New Kids gear as always. As you can imagine, Laura and I get alot of flack for being die hard fans and going to so many shows. Honestly, I have been on StubHub looking for tickets to go to the 2nd show tonight. It is that much fun for me. NKOTB got back together in the Spring of 2008. Laura surprised me that year for my birthday with tickets to the show in October. It didn't take long for us to get as hooked as we did when we were kids. Over the past 3 years, going to the concerts, buying each other NKOTB gifts, and making new NKOTB memories has been awesome but those aren't the best parts. The best part is building on the special relationship with my sister, my best friend. There are not too many people who will decorate your car "Blockheads for Life", get Donnie Wahlberg to record a personal birthday message for you, and give you the "closer" seat every time we are at a show.

From a Donnie girl to a Jordan girl - Blockheads for Life!


No comments:

Post a Comment