Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Auntie Up!

This picture pretty much sums up what it feels like to be an aunt to 2 beautiful nieces - joyful! Brad snapped this pic of me holding Reese this weekend. Dina had been busy feeding Reese and trying to calm her down while everyone else ate dinner. I'm always looking for an opportunity to help out with the girls so I offered to help out and give Dina a break. After a few minutes, Reese calmed down and fell asleep on my shoulder. Best feeling - ever. One of those moments where I felt like I, "Auntied Up." Being an aunt has changed my life in so many ways. I love Alex & Reese more than words can express and look forward to many more opportunities to "Auntie Up".


“Only an Aunt can give hugs like a mother,
can keep secrets like a sister, and share love like a friend.”
~ Spanish Proverb


No comments:

Post a Comment