Friday, March 25, 2011

Wicked Busy

The last 6 weeks have been ridiculously busy. I told Brad on Valentine's Day that I would see him in April because of what my work & personal life calendar looked like. The good part is my calendar was full with a lot of fun stuff! One of the highlights of the last few weeks was my trip to Boston. I was at 3rd annual DoD/VA Suicide Prevention Conference as a guest speaker. After attending these conferences, I can't tell you how cool it was to be on the "other side" as a presenter. In the midst of some great presentations and discussions, I was able to seem some of the sights in Boston.
Harvard bridge - measured in Smoots


Rachel Ray's recommendation for ice cream



George Washington

Commonwealth Drive

Top of the Hub



Lobster Bisque


Tadpole Pond

No comments:

Post a Comment