Friday, March 25, 2011

Ode to Jodi

In the midst of a crazy month, I was lucky enough to celebrate the birthday of one of my dearest friends - Jodi Vedra. Along with 2 of Jodi's other good friends, Tanya & Lori, we celebrated Jodi in style with a suite at the Abbey Resort Spa in Lake Geneva. The weekend was filled with lots of girl talk, amazing spa treatments, good food, good drinks (thanks to Lori), and many laughs.
Lucky Zebra!



I hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend Jodi! You are one of the most special people in my life. I love you for many reasons. One of the most important ones is the fact that you introduced me to the love of my life. You have taught me so much about how to be a good wife, great friend, and one day an amazing mom. XOXO

1 comment:

  1. love this and love you! Thank you for being you and for joining me on my big weekend and documenting it with a few beautiful pix. You are amazing my crazy talented friend.

    ReplyDelete