Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Mini Favorites

Now that it is officially Christmas Season, I wanted to share some favorites from 2 Christmas Mini Shoots that I did with a couple of handsome boys.  First up - the Caravelli boys - PJ & Giovanni! I'm been lucky enough to photograph these boys from the times they were in their mama's belly to the present.  These handsome devils did not disappoint in the cute department when we did their Christmas Pajama shoot. Here are a few of my favorites!

Next up - Luke & his mama Stephenie! I did a Mother & Son shoot with these two this Summer and it is so sweet to capture the love between them.  Luke was a great little smiler.  He would say, "Cheese, Mandy!" for almost every pic.  Love it! Here are some favorites from their shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment