Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Law Love

Last Sunday's photoshoot was a perfect example of why I love having this little biz on the side.  It allows me to connect with people in all parts of my life and lets me do something special for them.  So, let me break it down for ya - I have known Ken since 7th Grade, his mom (Mrs. Law) was my middle school Science teacher, and Ken's wife Kate is my Beachbody Coach.  Crazy, right?  This awesome family hired me to do this family shoot as a Mother's Day gift to Sue (i.e. Ms. Law). We had a crazy windy day but with the help of these fellow parents, we got some great shots with the group.  Here are a few faves - enjoy!
This is one of my favorites.  It may not be perfect but these are shots I live for sometimes as it captures real life.  Sue was laughing and smiling through every shot as she sat here with her grandchildren.  I could tell that she was soaking up every moment of having her whole family together and doing this special thing just for her. 
Just before he planted a sweet kiss on her forehead...

As we wrapped up the shoot, Kevin & Sue got together for a few pics and everyone was joking about them showing each other some love in their photo.  Everyone laughed and teased them but I can tell you after spending just a little time with this crew that there is tons of love in the Law Family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment