Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Here comes the Bride

This gorgeous bride just happens to be my new sister-in-law, AJ Backer.  Last October, I had a blast shooting Brian (my youngest brother-in-law) and AJ's engagement photos in Downtown Chicago.  If someone would have asked me then to shoot the Bridal portraits before the wedding, I would have probably laughed and said, "I'm sure AJ wants her wedding photographer to do that."  Fast forward to a month or so before the wedding when the bride & groom were talking about the final details of the wedding day including how long they would have their photographer.  AJ & I chatted and before we knew it, I had a "Bridal Portraits" Pinterest board started for inspiration.  I was honored that AJ trusted me to take these photos for her.  Looking back on that morning, I realize how lucky I was to be able to capture some of those "once in lifetime" moments that morning -  a mother helping her daughter put her wedding dress on, a father seeing his youngest daughter in her wedding dress for the first time, and a bride getting the first glimpse of herself in the mirror on her wedding day.  These are some of  my favorites...enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment