Tuesday, April 22, 2014

{L} Family

Every once in a while, I get asked to do an extra special photo shoot.  Last weekend I had one of those photo shoots with the Langridge Family.  I was contacted by Sarah with a last minute request to do a big family photo shoot with her entire family.  Sadly, they had just found out that their Dad, the patriarch of this sweet family, had been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer and were all coming together for the Easter holiday.  Thankfully, I was free Saturday morning so I was able to do this photo shoot for them.  Honestly, if I had plans, I would have changed them so that I could do this for Sarah and her family.  Not only was I able to get some big group shots, I was able to get shots of each of the individual families.  Here are a few favorites...
Frankie & Maddie
Fun fact about this car - Grandpa built it himself!

 When I asked Sarah for any special requests, this was her only one...

God bless this family.


No comments:

Post a Comment