Thursday, September 5, 2013

2 Orions are better than 1

Back in July, I had the pleasure of doing Gabby's maternity photo shoot.  So when Orion John Kevil, Jr. made his debut on August 21st, I immediately looked at my calendar and carved out some space to do his newborn photos.  When doing newborn photo shoots, some of my favorites shots are the ones that just "happen." The moments when the new parents sneak a kiss between them or their new baby is priceless.  Baby Orion or OAK as his parents are calling him was the perfect subject.  He was awake and alert for most of the shoot but was truly mesmerized by his parents' loving faces.  As we moved outside for a few photos, his eye lids got heavy and he dozed off in Gabby's arms.  When I was editing the photos, I couldn't help but smile when I noticed Gabby & Orion holding hands in some of the shots.  I never told them to do it - it just happened.  Just one of those moments that speaks volumes to the love they have for each other and their new son.  Congrats again to our dear friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment