Thursday, August 15, 2013

5 on Friday



{one}
Book of Mormon Soundtrack.

Brad & I saw Book of Mormon this past weekend after months of anticipation.  It lived up to all the hype!  We were cracking up throughout the entire performance.  All week long we have been singing the songs and watching you tube videos of the various songs.  I honestly don't know why we haven't just bought the soundtrack! 

{two}
Duck Dynasty started this week.

{three}
My Chocolate Peanut Butter Addiction goes to another level.
At the Farmer's Market at work this week, the bakery booth had Chocolate Peanut Butter Cinnamon Rolls.  Seriously.

{four}

Canada? Yes. As in the country right above us. Brad leaves today for a week long fishing trip with 2 of his brothers and some other friends. It's a total "man" trip as they bring minimal clothes, lots of gear, and make bets about who can grow a better beard in a week. You may be wondering why this is part of my 5 on Friday since it is Brad's trip. Well, to be frank...all I have heard about for the past few weeks leading up to today has been all about Canada. "I need this for Canada"..."This one time in Canada"..."When I'm away in Canada"..."I'll take care of that after Canada" and sometimes even, "the weather in Canada today is..." Gotta love your passion & excitement Bradley!  I hope all the hours of organizing fish tackle, sharpening filet knives, shopping at Bass Pro Shops, and practicing casting pays off and you have the wonderful trip that you deserve!  Try not to loose any fingertips like you did that one time in Canada.

{five}
Oh Daddy
Brad's dream is that when he returns from Canada that Eloise will do this...
Brad & I are obsessed with this video as well as many other "welcome home videos." 
We know it's weird.  We can't explain it.

No comments:

Post a Comment