Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week 33 Wrap Up




How far along? 33 Weeks.  Baby Girl weighs as much as a large cantaloupe.
Total weight gain: 30-32 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  Some of my earlier faves are becoming too tight.  I live for my black maternity shorts or capri yoga pants and a tank top. 
Stretch marks? Yes. 
Sleep: See the "Miss Anything" question...
Best moment this week: Surprise 30th Birthday party
Miss Anything? Good Night's Sleep.
Movement: Yes. 
Food cravings: Eating alot of sweets but I blame that on the birthday-palooza
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Lots of physical awareness of being pregnant
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Brad's birthday & my 2nd prenatal massage

No comments:

Post a Comment