Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Confessions of a Pregnant Gal

I find myself making "confessions" to other pregnant women about all the weird things that I do and figured that other people may get a kick out of them as well....

1. Sometimes I eat or drink something sugary with the hope that I will get a little "thank you" kick from the baby.  It works about half of the time.

2.  I clean weird things.  And by weird I mean things like the kitchen garbage can inside & out or all the light switches in the master bathroom.

3.  I obsessively check my registry to make sure that I haven't forgotten any key items...or accidently deleted something.

4.  I sit in the nursery and rock in the glider looking at the walls and planning where I'm going to put things.  I change my mind pretty much every time I go in there.

5.  I freak out that some celebrity (ahem, Snookie or Kim Zolciak) is going to steal my baby name in the next few months.  Thankfully Jessica Simpson is planning to name her baby after a feminine product - Maxi!



No comments:

Post a Comment