Sunday, July 17, 2011

Birthday Boy Brad


The night before Brad's birthday, he leaned over and said, "I'm still 33" and laughed. I have a lot of fun teasing Brad about being older than me and he takes it in stride. I have forced some of the birthday traditions I grew up with on Brad over the years. He fully embraces the perks of celebrating your birthday over a whole week and has jumped on the multiple birthday card bandwagon as well. We are all about a nice card, funny card, and a sound card. We celebrated Brad's birthday in style at his favorite restaurant, Morton's. A birthday celebration wouldn't be complete for Brad without a Dirty Martini & Porterhouse Steak.

Happy Birthday to my better half, my rock, my handyman, my best friend, my everything. Cheers to 34 more years and then some. Love your guts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment