Sunday, January 2, 2011

Twice is Nice

Just days before Christmas, my dear friend Tichiya texted me that her sister Tasha had given birth to her twin boys. After a brief conversation on the phone and a bunch of texts back & forth getting the stats of the boys, learning their names, and seeing pictures, I got down to business. Name banner making business that is. Barely out of recovery, Tasha asked Tichiya, "Now that Mandy knows their names, do you think she will make me some banners?" When I got this text from Tichiya, it made me smile and the creative juices started to flow.

Twice the cutting...twice the gluing...twice the fun!

I hope Tasha & Evan have twice the fun too with their new babies just like I did.


Here are a few pics of the names banners I made for Kazmin & Kamari as well as the diaper cakes I made for Tasha's baby shower.









No comments:

Post a Comment